Monday, July 30, 2018

Meghan Markle's Dad Admits to Using Drugs While Raising Her....

Thomas Markle has admitted he got high while raising his teenage daughter Meghan.
The former lighting director said in an ­interview: “I don’t do drugs, haven’t for more than 20 years.”A source insisted drugs were “part and parcel” of the TV industry and added: “Tom was no different.”

Markle Snr turned to drugs to cope with the pressures of life in Hollywood and to give daughter Meghan a better life, it is claimed.The 74-year-old admitted he got high while the future duchess was young, but insisted he has not touched drugs since.

He was asked in an interview about claims he is an alcoholic and replied: “I hardly drink at all, just a little wine with my dinner, nothing much and  he added: “I don’t do drugs, haven’t for more than 20 years.”

It was also claimed Thomas, who has not spoken to 36-year-old Meghan for more than two months, cannot get hold of his daughter as she has changed her phone number.



But despite his hurt and anger amid all the stories surrounding the Markle family, Thomas said in his interview: “Meghan is everything to me. I love her and I always will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate