Monday, June 12, 2017

Tennis Hero, Rafael Nadal wins historic 10th French Open title......

Rafael Nadel sets new record of becoming the only tennis man to win the same grand slam on 10 ocasions.

Nadal made this history after beating Even Stan Wawrinka 6-2 6-3 6-1 to become the first man to win the same grand slam on 10 occasions at the French open finals on Sunday.

"It's truly incredible," Nadal told the crowd. "In this final, to win the Decima is very, very special. I'm really emotional.

"The feeling I have here is impossible to describe. Difficult to compare to other places. For me the nerves, the adrenaline I feel when I play on this court is impossible to compare to another feeling. 

"It's the most important event in my career without a doubt." he added.

He joins Margaret Smith Court, former world number one player,  as the only players to win 10 titles at one major.

*Congrats to him!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate