Sunday, January 14, 2018

I'm Not Dead, My Twitter Account Was Hacked, Rebekah Shelton Claims....

Hmm, Rebekah Shelton who was announced dead this morning on her own Twitter handle has said she is alive and was hacked.
The Big Brother star confirmed she isn't dead this afternoon.

After a tweet appeared from her official Twitter in the early hours of this morning saying Rebekah had died on Wednesday, there was an outpouring of grief from fans and celebrities including Rylan Clark-Neal.

And Rebekah has admitted that the support was the only positive thing to come out of the experience.

"Although it was a horrible experience to find out that I was dead, the positive thing is that I realise that I’m loved and so many people cared about me. Thanks for the support," she tweeted.


Also in a video, Rebekah said; "I'm not dead!!!!!! Please stop spreading this news!!!!! My lawyer is already working on this and this person who wants to spoil my happiness is going to pay for it!!!!!" she captioned it.

The original hoax tweet read: "We're sorry to inform everyone of the sad news that our wonderful and lovely Rebekah died unexpectedly on Wednesday night,"

"We ask that you respect the family's privacy at this time."

It has since been deleted. Hopefully it wasn't for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate