Thursday, May 4, 2017

'Splitting From Angelina Jolie Was Like Death'.... Brad Pitt


Brad Pitt has compared his split from Angelina Jolie to 'a death', admitting that he is an emotional 'retard' whose heavy drinking helped ruin his marriage.


Jolie stunned the world in September, 2016 when she filed for divorce following an alleged altercation on a private jet between the actor and their 15-year-old son, Maddox.

Now in his first interview since the shock separation, he reveals he is tee-total, is in therapy and says his family has been 'ripped apart', conceding: 'I hit the lottery and I still would waste my time on those hollow pursuits.'

He told GQ Style magazine that the split was 'self-inflicted' and when asked if the last few months had felt like he was grieving a death, he simply replied: 'Yeah.'

      
The Fight Club star has quit alcohol since the incident, admitting it had become a 'problem' during his life with Angelina, adding: 'Truthfully I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka. I was a professional. I was good.

-ladun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate