Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Shameless!! Teacher Jailed For Having S3x With One Of Her Students With The HELP Of Her Husband



A female teacher who had sex with one of her pupils after her husband reportedly plied him with booze has been jailed.
Jessica Storer, 29, had sex with the 18-year-old at the couple's marital home.

The romp happened after Storer and husband Derrick, 33, invited the student and other youngsters to their house.

Storer was jailed for two years after pleading guilty at a previous hearing to sexual battery.

The pupil said in a letter read in court that he had since thought about killing himself several times. “I should have been able to trust her,” he added. “I’m trying to get my life together.”

Storer however claims the teen was 18 and helped himself to alcohol at her home.

She added: “The sexual relationship between the 18-year-old and I was a one-time thing."

Judge Randall Basinger said the blonde mum did not seem to understand the seriousness of what she had done and was trying to shift responsibility to the teen.

She said: “I accept full responsibility for him drinking and for not saying no.

“I do feel it was consensual. It was not forced. That’s where I came in saying this should be between my husband and I, my priest and God.”

The judge told her she was the adult, despite the teen being an adult by age.

“I understand. I should have said no,” said Storer, who must register as a sex offender for the rest of her life.

Storer’s husband is due to be sentenced today after pleading guilty to three of those charges.

He faces up to six months behind bars on each count.

“Mrs. Storer engaged in sexual intercourse with the student while he was still under the influence of alcohol," prosecutor Lilly Shun told the previous hearing.

Storer claimed the lad was not drunk. But Ms Shun said he had admitted being under the influence.


-lladun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate