Thursday, May 4, 2017

"I haven’t smoked weed in three weeks"......Miley Cyrus reveals to Billboard...(PHOTOS)

Billboard magazine May issue covers has been graced by the multi talented Miley Cyrus.
The 24 year old Wrecking Ball songstress debunked rumors of her using drugs or smoking weed.

Below is an excerpt from her interview;
“This is crazy, but I haven’t smoked weed in three weeks. I like to surround myself with people that make me want to get better, more evolved, open. And I was noticing, it’s not the people that are stoned. 
I want to be super clear and sharp, because I know exactly where I want to be.” When asked if it is hard not to smoke, Miley said: "It’s easy, dude. When I want something, it’s fucking easy for me. But if anyone told me not to smoke, I would have not done it. It’s because it was on my time. I know exactly where I am right now." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate