Thursday, April 13, 2017

"May be someday"..... Donald Trump Jr. reveals plans for running for political office.....

Related imageThe apple doesn't fall far from the tree indeed. The first son of US president, Donald Trump Jr. has revealed in a new interview with the Associated Press that he has no intentions of running for any political office in 2018, he however did not rule out possibilities of running for any political position in the future.
In his words, "maybe someday, it's not something I'm doing now. But you never know, it's fascinating stuff." 

In the interview, he added:

"People keep asking me: when are you running for mayor? Well, I'm not. If I was, New York City mayor is much less interesting to me than perhaps other things like governor of a state. That's not saying I'm running. It's just saying that, hey, if I ever did something, I'd probably be more interested in something like that."
photo credit: bullfax 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate