Tuesday, March 28, 2017

When Karma Knocks on your door and you gladly Open......LOL

Poor Man!
A burglar broke into Miles Elementary school in Tucson but was forced to flee when he realised he was being watched.

A locksmith claims he witnessed an unidentified man attempting to force his way inside classrooms.

In his attempt to make a clean get away, his baggy trousers got stuck on the school fence leaving him hanging upside down with his underwear on full display. 

Passerby Jesse Sensibar witnessed the incident unfold and snapped the photo which he posted on Facebook. He wrote: 'One more reason not to jump fences in baggy pants. I saw this homie hanging around at the Miles School this morning.
'I was going to help him off the fence but by the time I got back around the block the cops were rolling up two cars deep. I don't know what his story was but it must not have been good enough, fifteen minutes later when I went back by the other direction going home he was cuffed up in the backseat. He smiled for the camera.' 

-lib 

1 comment:

  1. Hi bro!
    Nice blog! Do you know this locksmiths device?
    http://locksmith-tacoma-wa.com/ Is it reliable to use it with my security issue in car? Please answer me now. It's very important for me to know your professional opinion. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Translate