Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Life without Brad Pitt - Angelina Jolie talks about where she sees herself in 10 years.....


Hollywood actress, Angelina Jolie, who has already filed for divorce from her estranged husband, Brad Pitt, has opened up on where she sees herself in the next 10 years without her partner.
The actress who disclosed this in an interview with Hello Magazine, also disclosed that she isn't worried about having a partner.

“I imagine I will spend my days traveling from country to country to visit our children, who I expect will live around the world.

“I think some will be interested in the international work I do, and I 
would love to partner with them as I continue. I imagine I will be less involved in film and be focused more on family and foreign affairs.

“Maybe because my last decade has included many health scares and a focus on raising children, I am simply happy to be healthy, and above all that the children are healthy. There is nothing else to fear. It makes life clear.”

On what makes her happy, she said; “The sound of Zahara's laugh. She is one of those people who laughs with her whole body. Completely open and full of joy.

-laila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate