Thursday, February 9, 2017

Rafael Nadal eyes Real Madrid FC top position


The 14-times tennis grand slam champion, Rafael Nadal, has revealed he wouldnt mind being the president of Real Madrid FC, although he thinks that may never happen.

Rafael, who is a native of Spain has been an ardent supporter of Real Madrid for years now. The 30-year-old disclosed that being at the helm of the 11 time European champions will be nice for him and also praised the work being done by current Madrid president Florentino Perez.

"If you ask me if I would like it, of course I would, why not?"  Nadal said, via El Mundo. "But there is more to it... I think it will not be." 

"We are very good as we are," he said. "We have a great president right now and I don't think Real Madrid need me, but we never know what can happen in the future. "It is not something I can raise today."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate