Friday, February 10, 2017

Lady Gaga sends a message to Internet trolls

One would have thought after Lady Gaga's electrifying Super Bowl LI performance, she will score positive feedbacks and tons of praise from all angles.

Well, leave it to internet trolls to spoil the fun.
Their latest victim is Lady Gaga and the shaming element, her body.

Gaga took to Instagram to address this blood sucking  trolls. She wrote: 

"I heard my body is a topic of conversation so I wanted to say, I'm proud of my body and you should be proud of yours too. No matter who you are or what you do. I could give you a million reasons why you don't need to cater to anyone or anything to succeed. Be you, and be relentlessly you. That's the stuff of champions. thank you so much everyone for supporting me. I love you guys. Xoxo, gaga"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate