Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Secret Santa!

Let's cut the pretense, you didn't like the present you received!! Did you? Lol

Once again, its that time of the year when we have to exchange gifts.

Prior to the day of the gifts exchange, I had to run through the mall searching for that perfect present. All the stores I run through didn't seem to have that one thing that could catch my "big eyes".wheewww! !who even instituted 'Office Secret Santa'! Shoes was number one on the list, followed by clutch then a dress since my Secret Santa was a lady.

Finally, I went for a nice purple clutch, wait! what if she doesn't like the color.....😩 The day finally approached, amidst eating, drinking and making merry the presents were handed out to their respective owners mixed with feelings of suspense and curiosity. Who is getting what, and from who.

Colleagues! Colleagues! ! Colleagues! ! ! how many times did I call you all, guess what i received upon all the running through the mall to get the best gift, lol. I got..................now you want to know hehe

OK, I received a nice bracelet with an inscription of my name, how cool is that. The worst present however was the pack of crackers(yes, wheat crackers!) that a colleague received another also received tights.

Tell us, did you like your present???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate